These Quick and Easy Banana Muffins are the best! The best part? No eggs? No Problem!
I make a point to go into the reduced section at grocery stores to get the ripe bananas. They are always a great price and you are doing your part by diverting them from the landfill.
If you are not vegan, you can just use an egg. I prefer using flax eggs where I can, especially during the Pandemic. I would rather save my eggs to avoid going to the grocery store!
Easy Banana Muffins (Vegan)
- 3 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- ¾ cup Raw Sugar
- 1 Flax Egg 1 tbsp of Ground Flax seed + 2 tbsp of water. Mix in a small bowl and let set for 10 minuets.
- ⅓ cup Melted Coconut Oil unrefined
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- Coconut Flakes
- Coconut Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. TIP – If you have a stand mixer, use this to mash your bananas. Use the paddle attachment for this, time saver!
- Add Sugar and slightly beaten Egg or Flax Egg.
- Add Melted Coconut Oil and mix well together.
- Mix all your dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add to your wet mixture. Becareful not to over mix.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin and sprinkle a little coconut sugar over batter. Add some coconut flakes for extra crunch.
- Bake for 20-25 minuets, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 2 minuets.
- Transfer Muffins to a cooling rack.
- Let cool and Enjoy!