Spring has entered the chat! The best way to celebrate it is with a Peachy Mocktail with hints of thyme and honey – I call her, Spring Equinox!
There is a very special ingredient in this drink, can you guess? I’ll tell you, it’s Living Vinger from Acid League. It was just an impulse grocery store purchase, but it turned out to be a winner. I bought the Meyer Lemon and Honey bottle and it just paired so well with the peach in this drink. If you want to check out this product for yourself, click here.
Let’s Make Some Drinks!
Spring Equinox Peach Mocktail
- 100 ml Peach Juice
- 1 tsp Meyer Lemon & Honey Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 3-4 Ice cubes
- Tonic Water
- Thyme and Dried Lemon Slice to garnish
- To an 8oz glass add peach juice, vinegar, and honey. Mix well.
- Add ice and top the rest of the glass with tonic water.
- Garnish with fresh thyme and a dried lemon slice.
2 thoughts on “Peachy Spring Mocktail with Thyme and Honey”
Yes! The perfect spring mocktail!