These are my famous Gluten-free Peanut Butter cookies and I am so happy to share them with you! They are so easy to make with minimal ingredients and super addictive!
Using Yellow Golden Sugar makes these cookies so soft and chewy, such a dream. I love adding flaked salt to the tops of each cookie when they come out of the oven.
My Top Tips
- Use Smooth peanut butter, if you use natural peanut butter the results may yield differently.
- Use a scale and weigh out the ingredients. This is the best way to bake!
- Make sure your oven is completely preheated before baking. Using a in oven thermometer helps so much.
- I find the best way to enjoy these cookies is to mircowave them for 10 seconds and enjoy them warm!
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter *
- ⅓ cup Yellow Golden Sugar packed
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 large Egg Lightly Beaten
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Chopped Dark Chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 365°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat peanut butter, yellow sugar, and granulated sugar for 2 minutes.
- Add baking soda, lightly beaten egg, and salt to the mixing bowl. Beat to combine.
- Add chopped chocolate and fold it into the cookie dough with a wooden spoon.
- Using a 2 tsp cookie scoop, scoop out dough onto the baking sheet. I usually scoop the dough into my hand and lightly roll it since this dough can be slightly crumbly.
- If there is leftover chocolate in the mixing bowl, press the remaining pieces on the tops of each ball of dough.
- Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes. I like to add some flaked salt to the tops.
- Place cookies on a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Store in an air-tight container. Keeps fresh for a week!