Sometimes we need a delicious Bagel to brighten up the mood, especially if it’s a Montreal Style Bagel. These are one of my favourites, such a treat! Of course, you can top it with anything you like, but really can you deny the combination of Brie and Fig? And that hit of Microgreens! See what you will need down below!
Montreal Style Fig & Brie Bagel
- 1 Montreal Style Bagel Any flavour works, I pefer using the onion bagel
- 3 slices Double Cream Brie
- ½ tbsp Red Currant Preserve or Red Pepper Jelly
- 1 Fresh Fig, Sliced
- Microgreens for Garnish
- On a warmly toasted Bagel, place sliced Brie on the bottom half. You want it to get it melting a bit.
- Top Brie with some Fig slices, and Microgreens.
- Spread Jelly on top half of Bagel, and put it all together.